Design Day Wizard’s Guide¶
The Design Day Wizard has been added to Tas v9.4 to simplify the process of creating steady state heating design days and cyclic cooling design days.
The following guide will talk about how to use the Design Day Wizard to setup the design days and how to view the reports it creates. To move between different sections of the guide, use the menu on the left hand side of the screen.
- Select Design Day Type
- Select Design Day Weather Data - ASHRAE
- Select Design Day Weather Data - Custom
- Setup Zones for the Heating Design Day
- Setup Zones for the Cooling Design Day
- Generation and Simulation
- View Report(s)
- Heat Loss Report
- Cooling Sizing Report
- Cooling Summary Report